A striking, modern painting of the Cathedral Cave in Langdale. The main chamber, as seen, holds the bold rock formation synonymous with the caves and is a popular walking location. This William Heaton Cooper print displays complete control and understanding of water reflections, strong colour theory and application as the depth of the caves contrasts the lighting of the rock formation in the forefront.
Inner Print Sizes:
- Canvas - 817 x 1207mm / 32.2 x 45.9 inches (Inner Print: 776 x 1166mm / 30.6 x 45.9 inches).
- Framed - 266 x 317mm / 10.5 x 12.5 inches (Inner Print: 114 x 158mm / 4.5 x 6.2 inches).
- Mounted - 236 x 286mm / 9.3 x 11.3 inches (Inner Print: 114 x 158mm / 4.5 x 6.2 inches).
- Frame & Canvas dimensions may vary slightly due to the slight variations frame width.
- Please allow +/- 5% on all measurements to allow for human error when measuring, rounding & conversions. For an exact measurement of your desired frame, please contact us.
- Canvas Prints do include the frame and come as seen in the photo.
- Canvas frames may vary slightly in color. If you’re ordering multiple canvases or already have a canvas and would like the frame to match, please get in touch.
- Loose Print sizes are the size of the inner picture. All loose prints come with an additional white border, ranging from 30mm to 85mm depending on the print size. This can easily be cut off with a ruler and knife.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.