Derwent Inktense paints are intensely vibrant, watersoluble pencils that have been formulated to dry permanently. This paint range offers exceptional layering capability without dissolving previously dried layers of vivid colour, unlike traditional watercolour.
Just like the pencils, colours are highly-pigmented and can be used dry, or mixed with water which is when the colour becomes even more intense. The colours retain vibrancy after drying, creating ink-like effects. Once dry the colour is permanent and you can work over the top of it.
Derwent Inktense is highly versatile and can be applied to many porous surfaces including ceramic, wood and fabric. Suitable for use on paper and fabrics (ideal on silk and cotton) for a wide range of fine art and craft projects.
This paint set is ideal for travel and use outdoors with everything needed to 'paint on the go'. Includes 12 highly lightfast Inktense paint pans, a mini waterbrush, a sponge and five mixing palettes.
- Delivers ink-like staining effects with its vivid, yet translucent washes
- Dries permanently, allowing you to layer up without affecting previous applications, unlike traditional watercolour
- Highly versatile; can be used on paper and fabric for a wide range of fine art and craft projects. Will stay in place on fabrics when hand washed in cool water (below 30 degrees) with no harsh detergents
- Portable - Ideal for travel with everything needed to paint on the go
- Once dry, can be embellished with wet or dry media
- Premium quality, all colours in this set are 100% lightfast
- Set contains 12 highly lightfast Inktense paint pans, a mini waterbrush, a sponge and 5 mixing palettes
- Colour Palette: Sun Yellow, Mango, Poppy Red, Dark Plum, Mid Ultramarine, Bright Blue, Teal Green, Racing Green, Kiwi, Burnt Yellow Ochre, Natural Brown and Ink Black
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.